I'm not use to opening my dashboard and seeing "Morgan's Story" instead of Adorkable.
I've been on a little bit of a graphic designs kick lately. I change my blog often, but I am NEVER satisfied with either the name, the colors or anything. I never can figure out what I like best.
So I have figured out my main brand. Pink, lobster typography, and girly type-ish is my brand for my new blog Morgan E Photography Studio. This is basically just my "website" for the studio I am about to be opening up, and just my portfolio. I'm actually very very pleased with how it came out, what do you think?
But my brand for this blog?
I have no idea. I change my style everyday, so nothing is permanent on here. So don't get used to it LOL.
Sorry for the boring posts and photography lately. I've been really busy lately, and I confess I've been having some writers block, and not alot of inspiration for my photography.
But I have some great posts planned. :)
~Morgan E~
<<<<<News>>>>>>
We are putting the pool up tonight.
We watched "Joyful Noise" last night.. (review later).
I ate candy for my first breakfast.
I am on a BBC/ Austen kick.
I am learning to play"Thousand years" on the piano.
My Summer is packed with work.
Yule has read three books in just a few days.
Panther and Bill woke me up running around like ding- dongs on my bed.
My sister sent me a picture of her at the beach. Jealous.
<<<<>>>>>>>><<<>>><<><>






I like your new blog design!
ReplyDeletethanks dearest.
DeleteReally like those last two photos. Oh! So you used to be the 'adorkable' author? I was wondering where that blog went...haha
ReplyDeleteNice blog design:)
Blessings,
~Miss Raquel @ God's Daughter
www.God-sDaughter.blogspot.com
Thank you Miss Raquel! Yes, My blog was adorkable, but their is another girl that has a blog called adorkable that Jocee designed. Yeah, I change my title often. Thank you!
Delete