5/09/2012

Quiet Moments..

Every night I tiptoe down my staircase.
I walk past the laundry area, past the xbox area and past the storage rooms. Then I come to my room.
I open the door, and a gust of hot air hits me (for I leave the heater at full blast).
I close and lock the door, check my closet and underneath my bed for any boogie-men (or siblings) and then turn on my twinkle lights. I turn my CD on, pull the covers back and hop in with my book.
Then I read. I think. I pray. I sing. And I write.
Lately I have been writing a short entry from my day and a short story. For the last three nights, under my twinkle lights, I have been writing my imagination.
And last night I had nothing, So I picked up my pen and just followed that. And wrote.
Here is my room, or inglenook.




BTW! Yesterday, I opened my dashboard, and I was surprised to see I had a few new followers. I then looked at my blogs I'm following, and to my surpreez , I saw MY STORY ON THIS BLOG!I had no idea they were posting it that day, and I literally screamed!! I was so excited, still am. Thank you thank you THANK you everyone who gave me sweet comments and checked out my blog. It means a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make me smile. ♥