Ooh, I love this! the composition is nice and I really want some of those freckles :) great job! also, I'm going to leave your blog open for a while so I can listen to the playlist - yay for Taylor Swift and Regina Spektor! :)
Thank you so much! LOL, i love taking pictures of her because of her adorable freckles! LOL, i do that alot too, leave girls blogs open so I can just listen to their playlists LOL. We must be twins, Im a HUGE Taylor swift fan. Well, at least I like most of her songs ;) And Regina spektor is pretty awesome too :)
This, plain and simple, is stunning! Thanks for entering Morgan!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! it means alot!
DeleteAwesome ;) Love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks a million Zoe!
DeleteOoh, I love this! the composition is nice and I really want some of those freckles :) great job!
ReplyDeletealso, I'm going to leave your blog open for a while so I can listen to the playlist - yay for Taylor Swift and Regina Spektor! :)
Thank you so much! LOL, i love taking pictures of her because of her adorable freckles! LOL, i do that alot too, leave girls blogs open so I can just listen to their playlists LOL. We must be twins, Im a HUGE Taylor swift fan. Well, at least I like most of her songs ;) And Regina spektor is pretty awesome too :)
Deletestunning. absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDelete