(Above photos by Anna , so go on over and show her some love. :))
Today we had a playdate. Can you say AWESOME?!
We had to make a quick run to Wal-Mart for a few items (like, some swim trunks for Matt) and a floppy hat for me. I have always wanted one and I fell in love when we were standing around in the hat aisle.
So of course I got one. Then we left to the creek. To see our friends.
Anna and I quickly checked out our new dSLR's. Mine is Perry, and hers is Loui. Maybe.
Anyhoo , we did a photo shoot, then we. got. in. the. freezing. cold. water.
It was freezing. But totally worth it. We ended up going to the "rapids' as we call them. Just the place where the current is SUPER strong, and is almost impossible to stand against. But we were determined to fight. So, just imagine nine kids all holding hands trying to "climb" up the current, failing, and ending up in a massive heap at the end. Their was LOTS of laughter and shouting every time we tried. It was really fun, and I was sad when it ended. After that, we all got out and played some CTF, swung on the tire swing and did ANOTHER photo-shoot. Oh, I forgot to mention that we ended up walking one of the trails, and we accidentally took one that led to private property, so we were all at a loss why there was a house ahead... and yeah... But we lived and we weren't arrested.
Then we took more pictures. But we got hot again... So we got back in the rapids...
And then it was time to leave..
Here are a few snapshots from our super awesome fun filled day. :)
And thanks for the snapshots yall took of me in my floppy hat. :)
![]() |
| were sooo cool. LOL! |
| I think they are up to something.... |
Had fun with yall today!! Lets do it again SOON!
| Hat stealer! |
![]() |
| Another photo stolen from Anna. :) |





















No comments:
Post a Comment
Go ahead. Make me smile. ♥