I was inspired from this lovely young lady, to take my sisters out and do a photosoot.
I haven't really done this before, and Lauryn is not fond of dresses or having to get spiffed up. But she's growing up. And she's getting so dog-gone gorgeous everyday. They both are.
I love you Lulu and Yule!
I was so happy with these shots. Not just because they are my sisters and they were great models, but because these are not just random edits; pictures with no meaning. I think these photos have much more meaning then a few of my other random shots. I want to be a writer that has more meaning, and that inspires others, and makes them think. I want to take pictures that make readers smile, and feel inspired. I want to offer something with my work.
I enjoyed my time with you, goobers!

















I love these! Wonderful post on Fernweh as well :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Abby! I was so excited when I saw it up, I had no idea they were posting it today! I literally screamed I was so excited! Thank you!
Delete