A best friend rememberance.
All I remember was we use to dance with streamers in the corner of our church.
And I remember us sitting together in Sunday school. And I remember us going out to Pizza Hut alot afterwards. And then we started playing at each others house.
I remember we became besties almost immediately.
I think I was five.
But we soon were always together, or at our other friends house, at the park, at church and EVERYWHERE we could go.
And we have been besties ever since.
When we were little our conversations were ALWAYS about barbies and our pony's ect..
But then we got older, and our conversations turned to movies, music, cute boys and clothes.
I guess we just grew up..
I remember we would make some of the most OUTRAGEOUS plans ever, and our Mom's would just smile and nod their heads to our ideas.
Like our planned spend the night party, our trip to see Brave, to dye our hair, to stay up late watching movies and of course filming and photographing my uncles wedding. :)
I hope it all works out!
Love yall!
Heres a little re-cap of us through the years. ;)
![]() |
| Oh how I remember these days. We'd spend ALL day in skirts playing prairie and making 'coffee' out of dirt. |
![]() |
| Look at my red hair!! I am never dying it that color again. ;) |
![]() |
| Yes I am holding a gun. Don't ask. |
Hope to see yall soon!!











Cute! ( I love the new blog look )
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet Morgan! I think about those days all the time, I am so glad our parents ran into each other. I remember that Lauryn was just a wee little thing and Callah wasn't even born yet:)
ReplyDeleteyou are our bestest, bestest friends!!!And will always be :) Can't wait till the slumber party ;)
Love you so much! ♥
awwww thanks! I love u too. ♥
Deleteso sweet. I think about it to. How lucky we were to run into yall. Yall are the bestest friend and are all I need. ;)
ReplyDelete♥
aw thanks! and vice versa ;) besties forever :) ♥
Delete