I'm the girl who builds tree houses. I'm the one who gathers friends to make movies. I'm the one who stays up till 2 AM reading . Who wants to make a difference in this world. Who thinks heart necklaces are weird. Who loves to be around people but loves to be alone. I'm the girl who understands HTML.
Who pretends to understand mythology. Who works hard at whatever is before me. Who is not a quitter. I'm the girl who likes to dance. Who enjoys music. Who loves that feeling of jumping into pools or lakes. Who skips in grocery stores. Who wants to be a mermaid. I'm the girl who has a birth mark smack center of my face (barely visible). Who loves dirt, and screams when I see clean soil. I'm the girl who loves food. Who thinks vampires are stupid. Who believes in adoption. Who loves cats.
Who laughs at myself. Who is saving my first kiss for my husband. Who loves anything with polka dots. Who can't stand still. I'm the girl who still will play house. I'm the girl you'll see mucking stalls.
I'm the girl who loves to ask questions, and wants to know your story. Who loves loves rain. Who wears pink converses. Who still laughs at VeggieTales. I'm the girl who can sew cool stuff. Who can still do back flips. Who will cry at chickflicks. Who loves to make nifty crafts. Who loves thrift stores.
Who wears goofy glasses, because I like them. Who can't wait to see what God is has in store for me.
Who loves LIFE . I'm Morgan. Just Morgan.


.jpg)

You are the girl I know and love :)
ReplyDeleteAWWWWW, Thanks! means alot!
DeleteLove you too ;) ♥♥