I can't really give a lot of tips because I'm "new" to the blogging world, but here are a few that have worked for me.
out there-
Be a friend. I follow TONS of blogs, and I usually leave a comment on each and everyone of them. Not only is it kind and encouraging to the blogger, it gets you traffic. I LOVE it when I open my email and I have sweet comments.
Advertise
Advertise. Everywhere. I advertise my stuff on Facebook, Pinterest, Flickr, ect..
I usually put up the fashion and DIY tutorials up on pinterest, and regular posts on Facebook.
BEWARE: I dislike it when I see people commenting on others blogs, AND advertising their own blogs. Not that this is always wrong, but I personally don't care for it.
Design
Design REALLY REALLY matters. I am VERY indecisive when it comes to designing my blog. I am still in the process of trying to get mine attractive.. But you know.. LOL
Photography
Most girls blogs now days are STELLAR photography. I am soon to get my camera, so I hope I can take some better snapshots. Also, photos that have a STORY. Thats really important.
Writing
Writing needs to be clear and paint a picture. I am still learning how to be a better writer, but I have come a LOOOOOONG way then when I started blogging. LOL
A blog is YOUR life story. So tell it clearly.
Tutorials
People LOVE tutorials. So find something your good at, make a tutorial and blog it.
Giveaways
I enter almost every giveaway I come across. And I give a few to. They are a great way to get followers.
What are you good at? Writing? Photography? DIY tutoials or fashion? Well find you niche and write about it. People WANT to read about YOUR life.
How did you come across my blog? I'd love to hear!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Go ahead. Make me smile. ♥