4/17/2012

You know those days

You know those days when you have a headache and it's supposed to rain outside and you have a million things to do and think about?
Yeah?
Well this is one of those days for me.

So I haven't really done much today but study, read, eat, make a CD, fix my Mom's computer and pray.
And have a headache.

Last night I was listening to the song Bethovens 5 secrets (on my playlist at the bottom)
I listened and listened. And had a movie idea. A DIFFERENT one.

It's hard to explain but I'm gonna go all Anne of Green Gables and say it was like I was drinking in inspiration. Yeah, seriously. But it was! I had so many ideas and so many shots I wanted.
The problem? I haven't figured out a story/ plot to it. But I know what I would like. *excited*.

But on a different note, I have found a pretty cool blog -

It is dead in cyberspace today. I only had two blog updates.
Stormy Tuesdays must be the cause of that. :)

And I have been playing around with double exposure.


totally creepy right?

They're not really good because I was just playing around with them. :)
P.S The giveaway on Above All Else ends at 8:00 LATER!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make me smile. ♥