BUSY day! Been riding at our barn and working on a secret project like ALL day. Been helping others and writing emails a TON. But thats okay. I guess I did squeeze time in to play several rounds of Hide and Seek in the basement, help with dinner and help find Mom's shoes. Sigh. But it has been a tiring day. :) Matt and I are working on a secret NEXT movie idea. We laugh just talking about it, and then get so confused (we have like a MILLION characters) and then trying to work out how they all tie into one. I don't think it's going to be "*epic*" like Robin Hood was (LOL) but I think it will definetly be a hit in the laughing department . :) (Don't worry crew, when were done we'll contact you ;))
So yeah.. Lots of secret projects going on round here !
Hope everyone had a great Sunday!
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment
Go ahead. Make me smile. ♥