4/29/2012

Blessings.

Yesterday, we all had a good day. A really good day.
Matt and Mom went to Chick-Fil-A's date Knight. Lauryn and Yule got their room all finished up.
Dad sold 1 1/2 cars. And I got my camera.
When Dad got home I kinda hinted that like maybe we could like go get my camera..
And then Mom asked.
"Morgan do you and Dad wanna go get your camera?"
"YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!"
I hopped in my scooter bug and we took off to Best Buy.
It was packed. So we had to wait a few minutes. Daddy told me to stay close, because when someone came, He didn't know what to say. Then a girl came over. And Dad called me over. It was silent. I looked up at the girl, smiling. "I need this camera" I said pointing to the model.
She laughed. "So your set on it".
So after about twenty minutes I walked out of the store carrying Perry. That's his name.

I took tons of pictures in my room that night. I was amazed at the clarity of the picture. It really is a GREAT camera, and I'm so excited about what I'm gonna do with it.
Like shooting my first engagement shoot THIS Tuesday.
Like taking my Bosses brother in laws Senior portraits.
Like taking my Sister & Brother-in-laws 3 year anniversary pictures.
And several other portraits.
I am grateful for God providing this camera for me. Very grateful.
He put the desire in me in the first place.


Now. Friday night, I finally watched Salt. And I LIKED it. Which really surprised me. I'm not that big on action movies, but I really liked this one. I'm gonna have to watch it again.
And for those of you wondering, I finally got my own room. After almost 17 years of sharing a room.
I got my own. But don't take me wrong, it's not that I didn't LIKE sharing a room. It was just getting crammed with 3 girls in a tiny room. So I moved downstairs. And the walls are pink. Pink pink.
And Lauryn and Yule painted their room purple. Pretty purple.
Yeah. Theirs been a lot of stuff going on around here lately.
Lauryn & Yules room.

Thank you God for Perry. I will make good use of him. I promise.

No this photo was NOT taken by Perry. It was by my first camera.
I hope everyone has a great Sunday!
P.S Anyone who follows me on Pinterest probably has seen me pinning like a MILLION wedding/ lovey dovey pictures. LOL. I was just getting posing ideas for engagement shoots. ;)

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you Morgan! I can't wait to see the photos you will take with your new camera.

    P.s. I don't know if you already know this but, I noticed in the photos of you holding your camera you are holding it the wrong way, you are supposed to hold the lens with your hand underneath not on top. :) just wanted to let you know. Holding it underhanded makes it less shaky :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!!!! Im excited too! LOL it looks that wat, but my hand is actually underneath, it just looks that way LOL, but thnks for the tip! Love you!

      Delete
  2. So fun! can you tell me what kind of camera you got because I'm hunting for another camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo! It's a Nikon D3100 and it is AWESOME!! I'd highly recomend it. :)

      Delete
    2. do you know how much you paid for it? Thanks!

      P.S. that is so cool that you are going to be able to take senior and engagement pictures! Have you ever taken either before? I would like to do something like that... :)

      Delete
    3. Well it depends on where you get it, I got it on sale at best buy, where it ran about 549. But it just depends on where and IF you get the warranty. Nope I have NEVER done either portraits, so Im a little nervous LOL :)

      Delete

Go ahead. Make me smile. ♥