11/03/2012
November I'll remember
Dear November. // journal entry.
Every Fall for the last two years have been packed full of our activity's. I completely missed October.
But the calendar looks pretty empty for you. And maybe I will be able to enjoy the last month of Autumn. I will be home more.
See, my Mom broke her leg, and tore everything up in her foot, and she just got out of surgery. She won't be up and around for a few months. I have been home a lot, running the house. Not something I mind. These last few days have been a blur of driving Mom back and forth from the doctor, doing the mountain of laundry, and keeping up with what the kidlets are doing.. (i.e some are on the roof, some are on the computer and some are scaring the living daylights out of me.) My nights have been me and Matt in front of the computer with a jar of Nutella each- singing along with the Robin Hood theme song, as we watch the same episode again. I have tried to take photos to relax with all the stress. It usually helps. I've been really tired. The nights where Grandma stays with us and brings us all Five Guys for dinner, and I sink my teeth into the best hamburger in the world. It's the best.
I am really really missing my summer. I'm missing my friends. But i'm fine.
xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh, Morgan, I'm so sorry to hear about you mom's leg. :( Hopefully it will heal fast. ♥
ReplyDeleteP.S. FINALLY somebody outside of my family that loves Five Guys burgers. They're the best. ;)
I've been praying for yall. I love you so much and miss so much.
ReplyDeletePs. I have only eaten at Five Guys once and I LOVED it. Their food was so good!
Lovely photos and I love the way you edited them!
-anna