11/19/2012
Happy Thanksgiving.
Our family celebrated thanksgiving early due to everyones work schedules. We went to my Grandma's house in the mountains where we stuffed ourselves silly. I literally loosened my belt buckle I ate so much. :( Baby Ellie was the main attraction. She is so precious, I couldn't help but hold her a few times. I climbed a tree with my brother and scared the living daylights out of my Mom. The Little's ran around on the deck playing blinds mans bluff, and chasing Wall-e with the tennis ball. We went back for seconds, and then shoved as many leftovers as we could in every Tupperware tub we could find. We hugged and said our goodbyes. I listened to Taylor Swift all the way down the mountain. We got home and whilst carrying in some leftovers, I spilt ranch all down the leg of my pants. Matt called me a salad and started gnawing my arm. I took a shower, got an early start on the laundry, tidied my room and said goodnight. I jumped in bed with a jar of nutella and some Lark Rise to Candleford episodes. I had a very good early thanksgiving. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season as well.
hugs.
morgan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like you all had a good time, despite the ranch spill at the end. ;)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to celebrate Thanksgiving this coming Thursday! So many memories to capture for future generations to see, what a neat thought huh?
Take care!
Thats so cool :) I love the pictures you took :)
ReplyDeleteHope to see ya soon, I miss you!! :(
Love you