10/16/2012
My quiet place.
This morning I thought I would start my day with bible reading and journaling some stuff on my mind. I went outside and found a quiet place that no one would disturb me at. I enjoyed watching the sun rise higher, as my pen kept on. I've had a lot of stuff on my mind lately, and I have taken to writing inspirational quotes and scriptures down for encouragement in my journal. Then I write my thoughts and notes on what's going on. I find it very helpful, because my mind is constantly over thinking, collecting piles of thoughts. I have to have everything organised, so writing out all the feelings and thoughts weighing on me is very helpful. :) How bout you? how do you "de-clutter" your mind?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Mmmm that sounds like the perfect place to do devotions. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat I do to declutter my mind is getting off the computer first! ;) Then, I either bake something, go for a walk, read awhile, or just do some basic exercising (anyone up for a run?) :D
Anyway, lovely post Morgan.
Beautiful! and I must say, I really like you new design!
ReplyDeleteI haven't had time to go there in ages, but my rooftop is my quiet spot. Although I have also started meditating (or trying to) recently, and it's been a great way to relax and de-clutter my brain.
ReplyDeleteAnd I facebooked you that I couldn't finish the video on time... I haven't had a minute of free time all month, but I may be able to film the rest next week; I'll email you when I'm done with it, okay? :)
this is a lovely post morgan :)
ReplyDelete