10/04/2012

Abby's Portraits //

This is Abby. She and I have been friends for six years, but feels much much longer. She and I met at gymnastics class. I had just switched gyms, and was looking to score out of level 6. Abs had just scored out, and was starting her first day as a level 7 when I arrived. I remember thinking that we could be possible friends - because  she and I were the only ones that had our splits and over splits all the way down. We were both very very flexible, and you could always catch us doing some new dangerous skill. We became fast friends, and soon were inseparable. We were always either doing something naughty, or running around like toddlers in the gym or over at each others houses 24/7.
So. After 6 years of friendship, I have FINALLY done some portraits of her :D Ain't she pretty?! And NO I did not use ANY photo shop on her skin :D





















(Abs and her older bro Ben.)

1 comment:

Go ahead. Make me smile. ♥