8/27/2012

The Skater






Satruday afternoon, the besties and I went to Fowler Park . We skateboarded, walked a trail, got in the creek (or at least SOME of us did) . We didn't discuss much , and we talked little.

 My besties and I have been through a lot this summer. We have been knitted together more closely then we ever have been before. Now  they help fix dinner, they clean up with us, vacuuming , unloading the dishwasher and feeding the chickens. Entertaining each other isn't really needed anymore. When we are together, they know my house well enough that they could do whatever they wanted to do without one of us. We talk when we want to talk and when we're quiet we share silences. We know a lot about each other. We understand each others struggles. We share siblings and Mom's. We share make up and skateboards. We went from best friends to family all in the matter of summer.
And I love my family.

P.s however I think I shall still call them my BESTIES because it would be really hard to explain to people how I have 3 brothers and 6 sisters LOL. ;)

1 comment:

  1. wonderful. i love sharing silences. sometimes they mean more then words!
    fantastic pictures by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make me smile. ♥