After a few hours of Lark Rise to Candleford, Mom pulled up and it was time to leave for our friends band debut. I was excited! It was a festival, filled with music, italian ice cream and dogs galore!
I went and got me some ice cream (green apple!) And it was DELICIOUS!. I put my spoon in Anna's mouth, giving her a bite, then did the same for Sarah . After all of us three girls ate off the same spoon, I offered Matt some. He declined. :P. It was so cool seeing my besties playing all together! I have watched them a few times in their basement before, but this was big and the whole park was here to see them! Anna and I watched as the Atlanta Journal came up, took a few photos and was interviewing them! How awesome is that?! Here are a few snapshots Perry and I took. :)
![]() |
| Dynamo Soul! |
![]() |
| Stephen... |
![]() |
| AJ rockin out. |
![]() |
| Our sisters. Following in our footsteps ;) |
![]() |
| Anna and Louie |
<<<><><><<<<>>NEWS>>>><<<<<<><><>
Going to a senior photo-shoot today.
Getting some ice cream.
Getting my license... SOON!
Perry has to to the doctor! Peaches (perry's lens) has a water mark on it, so I have a black dot in all my photos!
Trying to finish the endless computer work I have.
Frappe's are my new favorites.
~AWKWARD~
Being in church service and your sister gives you and altoid.
People come over to meet you, and you are talking to them with an altoid in the back of your throat.
Trying to sing with a burning altoid in your mouth.
Listening to choking stories while your eating.
Have a lovely Monday peeps!











Fun! I like that ankle bracelet.
ReplyDeletethis weekend sounds oh so fabulous! loving all of these shots! and it looks like so much fun!!!
ReplyDeletexo TJ
that sounds like a fantastic time, morgan! what an awesome weekend :)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
holly
http://rosesandbluebells98.blogspot.com.au/