6/05/2012

One crazy weekend/ Monday/

Saturday Night:
Watched We Bought A Zoo and loved it.
Got a new dress.
Had my photography fliers made.
Got reallyyyyy craftsy.
Stayed up late.


Sunday.


My brother and Dad had camped out the night before, so us girls were going to head on over to the campsite and grill out with them and my sister and brother in law.

The campsite was beautiful . It took my breath away.
Somehow Matt and dad managed a  spot right beside the lake, with a good bit of wood around them.
We grilled hamburgers, canoed, built campfires and just enjoyed the weather.

What started out as an attempt of me getting out of the canoe, turned into Yule and I tipping and both of us fell in the water.

After we pushed the canoe back to shore, we thought we might as well swim. So we did.
Because of this certain lakes reputation, my Mom insisted upon us wearing life jackets.
We did. And we floated all the way into the middle of the lake. Just chilling.
You can read more  here  about that .

But all in all we had a lovely time together with family.



they're goobers.












We weren't home long before we jumped in the car again for my cousins birthday party. By the lake.




We had a lovely lovely Sunday, but I was sooo tired afterwards , plus all I had eaten was hamburgers all day.. LOL.

Tomorrow I shall post about our playdate we had on Monday.

But for now, I am off.
Have a lovely Tuesday!
I hope you enjoyed these photos, which ones are your fav?

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Matt and Lauryn are so close to the ducks! :)
    ULTRA LOVE (1)- me. Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make me smile. ♥