This is Abby. One of my best friends. She and I will have known each other seven years this Easter. I have done her portraits before, but because she's nice she let me take some more ;). Abby and I do weird things. We laugh at each other and with each other a lot. She's the one I stayed up till three AM talking too. She's saved my life before. Seriously. We like to dream about the future, especially summer. Abby once wanted to be a gemologist, then a dog breeder and now she wants to be a multi-millionaire ;) (So do I) ;)We once were asked if we were sisters (By Nikki Childs!- Have to be a gymnast to know who she is ;) )
I think this is the longest post of pictures I have ever done... So brace yourself! :D
morg
p.s I updated the site a little bit, so feel free to poke around some ;)
And then she stole my camera....
And here are a few more shots from our playdate :D
I hope you like these pictures as much as I do :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go ahead. Make me smile. ♥