One of my absolute favorites of us girls. I think it really shows how we are with each other and how much we love each other....
Matt and I. Best friends forever. Love you my sweet brother.
Today we had a family reunion :) We discussed everything from job applications to Hunger Games. Then, ironically, we went to play some CTF where Anna and I came out looking like we just participated in them ;) I got body slammed into Matt where he fell on my foot awkwardly... It hurts... It looks like Glimmers face after the tracker jacker attack. Okay. Sorry for that image. But seriously..After that incident we quit playing and the boys went to play Xbox while us girls discussed shorts and leggings behind them... Then we watch Pirates 3... And had dinner... Finished the movie. Then had a photoshoot... And hung out...
Love you besties!!
These past few days have been a trial for me, but I am thankful to say I took hold of the Lord's hand and He has been carrying me through.
xx
Morgan
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Go ahead. Make me smile. ♥